5:15 PM

Preschool is in full swing...

My preschool program officially started on Tuesday! For the last month I have been at "the big kid house" and have been learning all about cowboys, pirates and bugs, but school has officially started. Mommy even had to go to back to school night at my school. That night Miss Julie told all the parents all the fun things we kids are going to do this year. We get to do crafts, play with theme boxes and there is a listening table that we can listen to books! Plus every week has a new theme. This week was dinosaurs. I love dinosaurs, so it was so fun to learn even more about them. In addition to a theme, each week has a letter and a number. So far we've done 'A' and '1'. As you can see from my drawing, I was practicing writing the #1.


This past weekend I got to see my friend Noah. His mom Kate went to high school with Daddy. Since Kate's mom and dad still live in Indianapolis, we get to see them pretty often. Noah turned 1 this spring so he is right in the middle of me and Elizabeth age wise. While we were at Kate's house we got to eat BBQ ribs, play outside, play the piano and take a bath. We had a lot of fun. Next month we are going to Brown County for a long weekend with Kate, Seth and Noah. I'm sure there will be lots more pictures from that.

Well I'm off to bed. Now that the sun goes down around 8, Mommy makes me go to bed earlier. I don't like it, but Mommy sure does.


0 comments: