2:25 PM

Our weekend with Mimi....Elizbeth's version

As you heard from Morgan- Mimi came to visit! I thought I would tell my version of events because I have stories too. While we did go to the museum I didn't have nearly as much fun. While Morgan was showing Mimi Science Works, I was sitting in my stroller.


But then we finally made it to Playscape. Mommy was exited, because this was going to be my first trip to the museum where I could actually do things besides sit in my stroller. First Mommy put me in the maze. The whole thing is padded and perfect for people crawling and learning to walk. In the last couple of weeks I've learned to stand, so I had a lot of fun practicing my new skill.

Then Mimi found me a rocking horse to play on. This is pretty neat. I did really well until I fell off.

Pretty soon, Mommy said we had to go. I said "No! One more minute.....please???"

Once we got home, we went outside to play. I sat on the deck with Mimi. She kept trying to keep me from eating leaves. It worked for awhile. See I'm sitting nicely with her.

Then I saw my chance to break away. Mimi is memorized by my ability to crawl. It's a good cover.

Then, before I know it I'm sitting by myself.....is anyone looking.....


Then I ate the leaf! VICTORY!



0 comments: