This weekend Mimi came to visit us! She had a party to go to on Saturday and decided to stay with us for the weekend. We decided to visit the Children's Museum on Saturday morning to kill some time. I also heard Mommy say that it would wear Elizabeth and I out. Mimi hasn't been to the museum in awhile so I took it upon myself to show her around. When we got there we went straight to the 4th floor. We soon found out that the carousel was broken so I couldn't take Mimi for a ride on the horsey. Instead we went to Science Works where we made boats. Mimi helped me make one.
The first one I made did really well. It did better then Mommy's! The second one, was a double decker boat. It was really pretty.
Mimi helped me put it in the water. Let's hope it floats!
It's in the water......and it sunk. I guess boats can't be double deckers. We still had fun though.
I also showed Mimi the construction area where I got to shovel rocks. I even got to drive the bulldozer while I was there.
Then we went to Playscape. Playscape is the best area because it's made just for me and Elizabeth. I was able to sit down and have a cup of tea before we went to see the dinosaurs!
I took Mimi to dinosphere so show her everything I've learned about Dinosaurs at school. I ran around the entire exhibit screaming whenever the dinosaurs would make noise. Mimi even got in one of the caves with me. Pretty soon it was time to go and eat lunch. I hope we can go to the museum again soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment