7:27 PM

Our heck-up

Well that's what Morgan called it anyway. Today Greg and I took both girls to the doctor for their regular check-up. Elizabeth for her 9 month, and Morgan for her 3 year appointment. I tried to prepare Morgan for the visit, and she was somewhat excited. Although when I told her we were going to the doctor she looked at me and said "I'm not feeling good?" I then had to explain that we were going for a check up, which quickly turned into a "heck-up".
When we got to the doctor, Morgan latched onto a book that showed Barbie being a doctor. Well she got that Barbie for her birthday and renamed him Dr. Feel. Anyone that watches Sesame Street knows that Dr. Feel is the puppet version of Dr. Phil McGraw. We got into the room and Morgan got to wear a special gown! She was kind of excited.
The doctor checked both girls out, and both ended up being perfect! Morgan showed the doctor her colors, and proved she could count. Elizabeth proved that she was incredibly strong by fighting against the doctor when she was trying to look in her ears. It was a work out for all of us!
Elizabeth weighed in at 21 pounds and was 27" tall. A little shorter then most- 28th percentile. Which isn't surprising- her parents are that tall! Morgan weighed in at 31 pounds and was 37" tall. Both girls did well with the doctor visit. Although I'm not sure I will take them both together again. Without Greg it would have been a huge disaster!

0 comments: