4:51 PM

Check me out!

So I told everyone in a previous post about my new skill of crawling- well Mommy finally caught it on camera. Look how good I am! I can go even faster then this, but I only had a short distance to go to get to Mommy.


Now that I can crawl I have favorite places to visit- the electrical cords (although Mommy took them away) and the dog's water bowl! I love the water bowl. I crawl over there pretty much every morning while Mommy's getting ready and I splash around in it. It's so much fun! Lately the bowl has disappeared-I think Mommy and Daddy have taken it away. That means no more fun for me! I'm sure I will find plenty of other things to get in to.

I keep over hearing Mommy and Daddy saying how difficult it is having me crawling around. I get in to everything! I am definitely breaking their habits of leaving the door open to downstairs, and leaving things around that I can get into. I am definitely keeping them on their toes!

0 comments: