4:41 PM

Preschool Pirates

Arrgghhhh...I a pirate! That's what I tell everyone anyway. Things here have been very busy over the last couple of weeks. I started preschool a couple of weeks early. I wasn't suppose to go until the middle of August, but a spot opened up so my friend Evan and I moved over to "the big kid house" at the end of July. Things over here are much more structured then at "the baby school". We have lessons and school during the day so we can learn about all sorts of things. Our first lesson was all about pirates! For the last two weeks we have been making a pirate outfit including a hat, scarf and eye patch. Mommy bribed me with candy so that I would put it on and show her. I decorated it all by myself! We got to color pictures of pirates too. I can't wait to see what we learn next.

Preschool is pretty fun. I even went on my first field trip last week. Mommy went too. We went to a place called Best Fun which had a huge bounce house and slide inside the building. And there were lots of arcade games for us to play. Mommy and I played a lot of ski ball! There are 12 kids at my new school and I am getting to know them all. Mommy says that I am adjusting well, but I get a little sad because I miss my old daycare ladies, and my sister. The plus side is that when we get home I get Elizabeth all to myself.

I love sitting with Elizabeth on the couch at night. I'm teaching her all about Elmo, so we sit on the couch and watch Sesame Street sometimes. There are times though that I get a little rough with her- Mommy and Daddy don't like that very much. When I'm mean I have to sit in time out. I'm working on being nice all the time. I definitely miss Elizabeth during the day, but it makes our nights together that much better!

0 comments: