5:09 PM

I need a post too....

I don't really have an update, but since Belle and Elizabeth both posted something I thought I should too. I'm having a lot of fun at preschool. Most mornings it's hard for me to leave Mommy and Elizabeth, but I get over it pretty quickly. So far we've learned about pirates, bugs and cowboys! Plus I get to play all the time! Mommy picks me up and I am normally outside playing on the slide or the swings. I have so much fun! I do miss the other daycare I was at, but sometimes Mommy picks me up first so I get to go with her to pick up Elizabeth. So when I help pick her up I get to see all my old friends! Most of the time I run out of the car to meet them. I definitely miss my old friends, but I know I will see them soon when they come to preschool! I'm sure I'll have many more updates soon!

0 comments: