4:02 PM

I have toes!

It's been an exciting couple of weeks for me. Not only did I figure out how to roll over, but I found my toes! I haven't figured out how to get them into my mouth yet, but I'm sure I will sooner or later. In other exciting news- I got a new toy. Actually it isn't new, because my sister used it when she was little. But it's new to me. It's called an exersaucer. It has all sorts of fun toys around it and the seat spins so I can get to them all. Mommy was surprised that I liked it- but I love the thing! I get to see everyone and I can keep tabs on Mommy, Daddy and Morgan, all from the comfy seat. The only down side is that Morgan likes to spin me around in the seat. I don't think that's very fun at all.

Other then that, my sister and I are getting ready for spring and summer. We can't wait to be able to go outside and play. Morgan even broke out her sunglasses this weekend in preparation. She thought it would be fun to let me wear them for a little while. They fit pretty good.


0 comments: