6:48 PM

Now weighing in.....

Mommy says that I am soooooooo big now! But not nearly as big as my sister. Mommy got us to lay side by side to take a picture. Morgan is much bigger, but I'm gaining on her. Mommy took me to my four month check up this week and even the doctor said I had a growth spurt. I now weigh in at a whopping 15.5 pounds and I'm 23 3/4" tall! That's almost 2 feet! And for all those people that keep making fun of my fat rolls, the doctor said I had all the right kind of fat, and that I looked perfect! She said Mommy was taking good care of me. The doctors did make me incredibly mad though by looking in my ears and then by giving me four shots! That's just not nice to do- what did I ever do to them.

Other then growing I'm doing all the normal baby things. I've started to learn how to roll over. I keep getting hung up on my arms though. But by turning the lower half of my body over I've figured out how to turn around in a circle. I keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes. Because they will put me on my back facing one way, and when they look at me again I've turned 90 degrees! It's pretty fun.

As for my sister, she's busy learning how to use the potty. Mommy says she's tired of changing diapers and since I can't walk, Morgan has to learn. She's doing really good so far. Now that she has figured out that she gets candy whenever she uses the potty, she wants to go all the time. Keep your fingers crossed that she keeps going!

0 comments: