3:03 PM

Shake, Rattle and Roll!

It's official- Elizabeth can roll over. She did it once a while ago, but Mommy didn't get to see, so every since Mommy has been trying to get her to do it again. So the other night, Mommy put her on her stomach, and she immediately rolled over. Mommy said it was her way of saying " I don't like to be on my stomach!" She did it again the night after that too. Mommy says that now that Elizabeth can move, she is going to roll away from me when I pick on her. Lucky for me I can run!

On a different note- Mommy still thinks it's fun to compare pictures of me and Elizabeth. She thinks we still look a lot a like. See for yourself.


Can you tell which one is me, and which one is Elizabeth? Elizabeth is on top, and I'm the one on the bottom. It's kind of freaky isn't it.

As for me, I'm still learning all sorts of new things. My favorite song is "Ittsy, Bitsy Spider" and Mommy and I sing it on the way to daycare almost everyday! I also love to talk on the phone. I like to call Mimi and Papaw and my Grandma in Florida. Sometimes I call them without Mommy and Daddy seeing me use the phone. And the best thing of all- I'm using the potty on a pretty regular basis. I finally figured out that every time I go on the potty I get candy. I figured that was a pretty good deal.

0 comments: