Do they make Rogaine for babies? I think I might need some. I was born with a ton of hair and now I'm losing it! Mommy says that I have the opposite of old man hair. I have plenty on the top, but the sides are getting thin. Actually I'm pretty close to having a mohawk, because I have a long piece in the back. Every day Mom finds more and more little black hairs on me, on my blankets...everywhere. What's a girl to do? Hopefully it stops soon, otherwise I'm going to be bald by the time I'm one. Mommy still says I'm cute, but I'm worried about my beautiful locks. So if anyone sees Rogaine for babies will you let me know?
7:01 PM
Do they make Rogaine for babies? I think I might need some. I was born with a ton of hair and now I'm losing it! Mommy says that I have the opposite of old man hair. I have plenty on the top, but the sides are getting thin. Actually I'm pretty close to having a mohawk, because I have a long piece in the back. Every day Mom finds more and more little black hairs on me, on my blankets...everywhere. What's a girl to do? Hopefully it stops soon, otherwise I'm going to be bald by the time I'm one. Mommy still says I'm cute, but I'm worried about my beautiful locks. So if anyone sees Rogaine for babies will you let me know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment