Guess what! I got my first haircut today. Mommy and Daddy finally decided to get my hair trimmed so that it was all nice and even in the back. I guess it was time, I am almost three you know. Mommy took me to Cookie Cutters- a place just for kids. They had a bunch of toys to play with, and I got to pick out a movie to watch while I got my hair cut. I picked Elmo- Elmo's my favorite. I got to sit on a horse chair and I did okay for a minute. Once the stylist got my hair wet and started combing my hair I freaked! I cried the whole time, and just wanted to be held by Mommy. Luckily for me, it was all over in about 5 minutes. Now my hair is beautiful- and all even.
Spring has finally arrived in Indianapolis, and boy is it nice. I finally get to play outside again. Mommy took some pictures of me with my friend Miles. Miles is a little younger then me, so I show him all the fun stuff that there is to play with outside. We had a great time when he came over a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully he can come over again and we can play some more.
Not much else is happening with me. I'm getting a lot bigger and am learning new things everyday. My new favorite saying is "Oh my gosh!"- Mommy isn't sure where I learned this, but she guesses it was daycare. I'm almost the oldest kid at daycare now. Only one boy is older then me, and he and I get in trouble a lot. This summer I will get to go to preschool! I'll have to leave Elizabeth, but I'm sure she will be okay. I hope everyone is having a good spring!
0 comments:
Post a Comment