3:19 PM

No peas please...

Next week is my 6 month birthday- can you believe it! Mommy can't believe how big I'm getting. I can now roll over really good. I only roll from my front to my back right now, but it keeps me from doing tummy time, which I hate. I also figured out that I have not one, but two feet! I haven't figured out how to put them into my mouth yet, but I like just grabbing them and taking my socks off. It frustrates Mommy to have to put my socks on all the time, but I think it's fun.


Last weekend was my baptism. We had a bunch of family come in and I got to meet my great aunt and uncle, and my cousin Megan too. Mommy and Daddy were proud of me because I didn't cry at all during church. Instead I just smiled at the priest while he dumped water on me. It was a big day!

My other big excitement is that I get to eat actual food now. So far I've tried peas and carrots. I don't like peas, but I love carrots! I can't wait to see what Mommy is going to let me try next- I hear fruits are good....

0 comments: