This past weekend Greg and I decided to take the girls to get some pumpkins to decorate the outside of our house. Because after all- Halloween is right around the corner! Instead of getting the standard pumpkin at the grocery store, we opted to travel to an actual pumpkin patch just north of our house. There are plenty of pumpkin patches to choose from in Indianapolis and they all offer a different set of activities, but we went with the standard farm setting. Stuckey Farms in Westfield is an actual working orchard and farm, and they let you pick your own apples and pumpkins. So we headed North to start our adventure.
When we got there the place was packed but we found our way to the orchard and I gave each girl a bag to collect their apples. We had to remind both Morgan and Elizabeth not to pick the apples up off the ground- even after reminding them several times, I think we still brought home some apples from the ground.
When we got there the place was packed but we found our way to the orchard and I gave each girl a bag to collect their apples. We had to remind both Morgan and Elizabeth not to pick the apples up off the ground- even after reminding them several times, I think we still brought home some apples from the ground.
So we waited for a few minutes for the tractor to come back around. I'm not sure Elizabeth liked waiting very much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment