11:05 AM

She's walking!

This post will be pretty short. Mainly because there aren't any cute pictures to post because I've been so busy chasing Miss Elizabeth around! For those that check into the site frequently I thought you would be happy to hear that Elizabeth is officially walking!
At Christmas she would walk from object to object- like from the couch to the table, then the table to the couch. She just didn't seem to have the confidence to walk. But over the last couple of weeks they kept telling me at daycare that she was walking more and more- so one day when I went to pick her up I saw her walk from one side of the room to the other to come and get me. After that she seemed a little braver. She would walk short distances and then fall, or latch onto a piece of furniture.
Well as of last week she chooses to walk everywhere she goes. She even tries running- although her little legs can't keep up and she ends up falling on her face. As the days go by she is looking less like a zombie when she walks, and when she falls down she immediately gets back up and keeps on walking.
The world of the Clark's has officially changed- wish us luck.

0 comments: