4:36 PM

Say Cheese!

For awhile I have been really interested in cameras and how they work. Mommy is always asking me to "Say Cheese" at the camera, and sometimes I do- but recently I have wanted to see how it works, and to see me on the camera. So Mommy told Santa that I might like a kid digital camera. So since I was really good this year, he brought me one! I thought I would share some of my first pictures!

This is my Mimi.

This is my daddy.

This is my Mommy.

This is my Christmas Tree.

This is my Papaw.

This is a self portrait of ME!

This is Lizzy.

This is Papaw and Mommy.

My gingerbread house.

My afternoon snack- Frosted Cheerios!
I think this is a great present! Now I can post my on photos with my blog updates. And who knows, maybe I will find my calling and become a famous photographer!

0 comments: