10:24 AM

Hollywood Here I Come!

Mommy said that we have a lot of blog information so she let me start off by telling you about my Preschool play! Every year daycare has a holiday party that all the kids, parents and families get to come to. Everyone brings food, Santa comes and brings presents and there is always a program done by the older kids. Well now I am officially an "older kid" so that meant I got to be in the program! Normally the program is just the 3 and 4 year olds singing some Christmas Carols but this year Miss Julie decided to go a little overboard and put on a play. She found "Candy Cane Lane" on the Internet and found all the props and costumes that we needed too! We practiced our songs for months and it turned out pretty good!

Here is a view of the stage. We had Santa's sleigh on the right, and a Christmas Tree forest on the left. And of course plenty of candy canes since it was Candy Cane Lane!

My friend Kaya and I got to play elves. We were friends with the Candy Canes and were trying to figure out which color was better- green or red?

That's me waving to Mommy who was in the front row taking pictures! That's my friend Kaya in the background. You can see Miss Julie and Miss Amber are trying to make sure we are in the right spot.
Mommy also was able to take a few videos of the play to share with everyone. This was her favorite. You can see I was getting a little bored with the play (it was nearly 15 minutes!) so I started dancing to the music.
Before I took off my costume Mommy wanted to get a picture. She said I was adorable. Hopefully she won't use this picture against me when I am older.

The play went really well. Afterwards we ate a big lunch and Santa came! He gave each one of us kids presents. Mine was a huge stuffed unicorn! I loved it! The daycare party kicked off our Christmas festivities and I am sure Mommy will let us post more later. Hope you enjoyed the video of my play!

0 comments: