Elizabeth and I have a new favorite place---The Spray Park. If you haven't been to one, you are missing out! We have a small park near our house, and instead of a pool there are about five structures that shoot water out, AND IT IS SO MUCH FUN! Mommy took us one afternoon while she was on vacation and I tried it out (Elizabeth just sits in the sun because she's too little to play in the water). At first I was a little afraid of the water and I wouldn't run through the showers, but now I love it. I end up getting soaking wet after a few minutes. We've been four or five times now and I always wear myself out. We even took Mimi this weekend. She thought it was fun too. I even dumped water on her (we all thought that was funny!). 
That's all for now. I'm worn out from running around in the water. I'm sure there will be more posts next week. Mommy and Daddy are throwing me a birthday party on Saturday. I'm turning 3! Mommy invited people with kids so there should be lots of fun happening at our house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment