2:07 PM

Birthday's galore!

Summer is the time for birthdays at our house so I thought I would take over the girl's blog to say thanks for all the birthday wishes sent to us over the last month or so. Mine was great. I was on vacation from work, so I got to play with Morgan and Elizabeth all day. We had cake, which Morgan loved! Actually I made it the day before my birthday and she bugged me about it all night, and then the first thing she said to me on my birthday was "Mommy can we eat cake?". She certainly has a one track mind.

Greg had his big birthday last week. The big 3-0! He took it well and we celebrated with a party at home. He got a brand new gas grill! Now if you come over to our house you are certain to get something grilled. I realized as Greg's birthday was approaching that I didn't have a recent picture of the two of us together, so I made our friend take one at Greg's birthday party.



Even though we are getting old we are still pretty cute! The big, big birthday is right around the corner. Greg and I will soon be the parents of a three year old! Wish us luck, I hear three is the new two.

0 comments: