For those that haven't seen Elizabeth in awhile you will be surprised to know that she is starting to speak pretty well. She knows quite a few words, but some need a little interpretation. So to give you a jump start on communicating with Elizabeth I thought I would provide a list:Shue: Her shoes, she absolutely loves her shoes. If you ask her where her shoes are she will drop whatever she is doing to find them.
Uh-oh: Well that is pretty self explanatory.
Bebe: At first we thought she was saying Baby, and actually meant a baby- but we soon figured out she actually meant her blanket.
La Gooooo: This means let's go. Once she figured out you are going somewhere, she gets her jacket and says "La Goooo" really loud.
Buuuhhh Bye: This she also says really loudly and with a southern drawl.
Mine: This is a new word and she really loves to use it with Morgan. And once she declares something as "Mine!" you better not touch it.
Bawlll: No this doesn't mean ball- it actually means Belle, her dog. This and shoe were her first real words.
No!: Again pretty self explanatory.
Oww: I think she learned this from her sister. Now when I comb her hair I hear Owww.
Thank you!: She says this pretty much all the time. Even when she bring you something.
1 comments:
So cute!!! :) It's amazing how fast they learn!!!!
Post a Comment