
One Sunday morning, while I was trying to keep the girls occupied I discovered Morgan's old sunglasses in a drawer. I took them out and immediately gave them to Elizabeth. I thought she might play with them for a minute and then get bored but I was wrong. She loves these sunglasses. She even knew exactly what to do with them. She put them on and started running around. To further enhance the look I figured her hair was long enough to attempt pigtails. Well she must have been so excited by her look that she decided to pose...

She spent the better part of the morning, sitting by the fireplace with her book and her sunglasses. She was perfectly happy. The pigtails even lasted a few hours!

After awhile, she found Morgan's cell phone and it made her look even better! It wasn't long before Morgan figured out that Elizabeth now had a hold of her sunglasses and her phone- let's just say both ended up back in the drawer for awhile to avoid any fights.
For the past couple of weeks we have had really great weather. Spring is almost here! One Saturday while Greg was busy working in the garage we decided to visit the park to burn off some energy. We went to West Park in Carmel, mainly because we hadn't been there in a long time and I knew there was a great playground area and a lot of room for the girls to run. So we packed up the car and went. When we got there I decided to let Morgan go to the top of the sledding hill. This is the view of Elizabeth running beside me to the hill...

This is Morgan...notice, she is much farther away. She didn't really want to wait around for us. Once she got to the bottom of the hill she climbed up all the rocks by herself! Eventually Elizabeth and I caught up to here- mainly because I carried Elizabeth because she kept falling down.

After the sledding hill we headed over to the playground. Once we got close Morgan took off to check out the giant slide shaped like a farm silo. While she played Elizabeth hung back and just checked it all out. I kept finding her standing really still and just staring at the kids while they played. It was mesmerizing for her.

We checked out the swings while we were there. Morgan even learned how to swing herself by moving her legs. She still liked it better when I pushed her...

Elizabeth loved the swing too.

1 comments:
Katie,
Your girls are beautiful and so are you!
Post a Comment