10:34 AM

I LOVE CAKE!

Happy birthday to me....happy birthday to me...happy birthday to meeee....happy birthday to ME!

That's right I am officially one year old! This past Sunday I celebrated my birthday in style with Mommy, daddy and Morgan. No truth be told- I have no idea what a birthday it, but I realized that you get to eat cake, you officially get to eat regular people food, and you get presents! You can't beat that.

Mommy and daddy invited some friends over to help me celebrate my birthday, so their little boy Miles was here to help me celebrate. It's always nice to have a friend over. Daddy grilled hamburgers and Mommy made green beans. I got to eat both things! Granted the pieces were much smaller and I didn't get that much- but hey it's people food! After dinner we had cake. Mommy made me a vanilla cake with pretty icing. It was yellow with orange and blue polka dots. Isn't the cake pretty?

Morgan even helped with the icing!

Mommy had the job of cutting the cake. By this point I was getting slightly impatient. I wanted my cake!

Once Mommy gave me the cake I immediately dove in.

I quickly learned that I LOVE CAKE! Apparently I got a little messy. So after I was done with my cake Mommy gave me a bath. She didn't want me to look like a smurf anymore.


After my bath I got to open my presents. Well I got to watch Morgan and Miles open my presents. I wasn't too interested. Thankfully my sister was and made sure all my presents were opened.

I got some really cute outfits, a wind up boat for the bathtub, an alphabet pal and a Cabbage Patch Doll. I like my new toys- especially when I get to play with them. So far Morgan has been showing me how to play with them. She does get in trouble though and she is reminded that they are MY TOYS! Lucky for Morgan I am a nice sister and I will share with her. Hopefully one day she will return the favor.

0 comments: