It's almost summer time and guess what that means?? It's swim suit season! Mommy took me to get a new bathing suit because it was so warm this past weekend. I got to pick it out at the store. I chose a bright pink two piece! Daddy was not happy with my two piece selection- but I love it! As soon as we brought it home Mommy helped me put it on and I went to play in the sprinkler. Mommy said it was a good thing it was nice outside because she has lots of yard work to do. So while Mommy worked I played with the hose and the sprinkler. I kept trying to spray Mommy with the hose, but for some reason she wouldn't come close to me...I'll have to try harder next time.Mommy even got Elizabeth a bathing suit! Elizabeth didn't get to play in the sprinkler, but she did lay out on the deck. Mommy made sure she stayed in the shade though. I'd rather run around in the grass- but Elizabeth was happy laying on her blankets in her bikini. Daddy didn't like Elizabeth's bathing suit either. I think he wants his girls to stay all covered up. What fun is that! Mommy said it didn't matter though because we were so cute.


I love summer and I'm glad the season is just beginning. Hopefully we will get to wear our new bathing suits more often! Elizabeth and I hope everyone has a great summer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment