Mommy said I should check in and tell everyone how big I am getting. I had my 6 month check up this week and I weighed in at 18 pounds 3 ounces! And I'm 25 inches tall! I'm getting so big! The doctor said I'm growing on my own curve- I'm not sure if that means I'm chubbier then I should be or not, but Mommy says I'm perfect just the way I am. I had to get four shots while I was there and I screamed so loud! But while I was screaming the nurse noticed that I am getting two teeth. Mommy says it's no wonder I am fussy all the time and attempting to put anything I can into my mouth. So far I'm not a fan of this teething thing. I wish they would just come in already.
The doctor also said I can start eating more "solid" foods. So now I get cereal in the morning, a fruit and vegetable for lunch and then more cereal and a veggie for dinner. I also get to eat Cheerios! Mommy and Daddy tried to give me some the other night at dinner and I just looked at them. Morgan helped me eat them though my shoving then into my mouth. Aren't sisters great!

Tonight while I was taking a bath Mommy took some pictures. It was so embarrassing. Hopefully the digital files will mysteriously disappear before I'm a teenager.
0 comments:
Post a Comment