It's been awhile since I have posted about the two cutest girls in the world and that's because we have been very busy lately! Over the last couple of months the girls have kept us both on our toes. I thought I would try and sum up some of our activities so everyone can stay up to date.
Let's begin with bowling! For a couple of weeks in the spring Morgan's gym class was taught by the local Sertoma club. They came in and taught all the kids how to bowl. At the end of the lesson all of the kids got several coupons to try out bowling at the local bowling alley. Since I am trying to be more adventurous in our activities I thought the whole family should go. How could I say no when there was a free coupon sitting around. So one Sunday afternoon we all loaded up and headed to the bowling alley. Morgan was pretty excited, and Elizabeth was so-so about the experience, but once we were there everyone had a good time. I even signed them both up to bowl for free this summer so now we can go anytime we want!
She would always run after the ball and do whatever drill the coach was asking them to do....
She also took a lot of time to pose for the camera.....
Unfortunately when the game started she decided she didn't want to play and would come and sit with me. Every now and then she would get out and play, but for the most part we watched her soccer league.
On the other field I was able to catch Morgan scoring at least 3 goals for the season! She was so excited. One week Elizabeth was sick and went home with Greg so I got the chance to sit on her sideline. During a break I was able to catch the serious athlete side in Morgan....
Not sure what it looked like at the end of the day but the girls really enjoyed themselves! One of the most recent things we have been doing is swimming. Earlier this year we made the decision to join the YMCA with the hope of finding classes for the girls and potentially using it as a daycamp this summer. Well the daycamp idea went away, but we are enjoying classes and THE POOL! The pool comes free with our membership and I must say they have a pretty good pool. Memorial Day weekend it was hot enough for us to get out an enjoy it.
We've been doing lots of other things too- Children Museum visits, playing on our swing set, watching movies, reading books and Morgan finished Kindergarten! We have some other special things we've been working on but I am saving those for a post in the near future. Hopefully everyone is caught up on the happenings at the Clark house- gotta run, we have more fun stuff to do!
0 comments:
Post a Comment