6:08 AM

Morgan....a self portrait


So once Morgan started Kindergarten Greg and I decided it was time to treat ourselves to new, fancy phones. Since we weren't paying for daycare every week we decided we owed it to ourselves so we both got new iPhones. While the phones do work great and keep us entertained they also provide numerous ways for the girls to occupy their time. They have their own set of games, they can watch videos and they can take pictures. One day I made the mistake of showing Morgan how to take a picture, so ever since then she loves to take pictures with my phone. At first all we got were pictures like these:


She spent a lot of time taking pictures of the back of my car seat, pictures of her sister, or random things nearby- blankets, food, toys etc. Then I showed her how to switch the camera around so she could see herself and take a picture. One evening I was scrolling through the photos on my phone and I realized that Morgan has been taking a lot of pictures! Below is what I found- I like to call it "Morgan- a self portrait"




There were about 20 pictures like this, so I only chose to include a few. And just last night I realized that she now knows how to take videos with the phone, so I'm sure there will be hilarious videos to add in the future.

0 comments: