5:58 PM

Chocolate Pudding is a Good Idea in Theory...

One day while at the grocery store I passed by the Jello Pudding and thought "Hey, the girls would probably really like that!" So I picked out the sugar free flavor (thinking this would make my life easier) and took it home and hoped to surprise the girls with a treat. Well a few days later when we were making lunch Morgan saw the pudding in the fridge and asked if she could have some. Remembering my great idea I said "Sure!" So after lunch I got two jello pudding cups out and handed them over.

The entire time I was getting them ready, taking the lids off, putting the spoons in- I was thinking "They will really like these!" Now I wasn't really wrong- they really did like the pudding. What I didn't think about was the incredibly mess it would make.

Note to self- Don't give a pudding cup to a toddler that is just mastering the spoon. Luckily we had the kiddie pool out and I was able to wash it off fairly easily!

0 comments: