skip to main |
skip to sidebar
5:21 PM
Posted by
The Clark Family
The week before Mommy went back to work she took me and Elizabeth to the children's museum. I've been there before, but Mommy says I'm finally at the age where I can enjoy everything. Boy was she right! Lately I've been obsessed with dinosaurs, and Mommy told me that we were going to visit some. On our way there Mommy turned the corner in the car and all of the sudden there were dinosaurs coming out of the building. I was so excited! We started our day at the museum in the Dinosphere where I got to dig for dinosaur bones, and play in a dinosaur nest. I even got to dress up like a dinosaur!
After the dinosaur exhibit we went to Playscape which is designed just for little kids like me. It's full of things we can move and play with. It even has a water table and a sand box. There was so much there for me to play with- and lots of little kids to play with too. After we spent a lot of time in Playscape, Mommy took me and Elizabeth up to ride the carousel. Yep, that's right, they have an actual carousel inside the building! Mommy and Elizabeth rode on one horse, and I got to ride on one all by myself. And since there was no line we got to ride three times in a row. We had a great day and I can't wait to go back again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment